A man is suing Samsung after his phone, Galaxy Note 7 exploded and scorched his groin while he was sleeping.
According to the man Michael Taylor who spoke to TMZ, his new Galaxy Note 7 blew up and caught fire on his bed in the dead of night. Taylor says the hotline burned his crotch, legs and sheets.
In the docs, obtained by TMZ, he says he had no idea the phone had a defective battery susceptible to overheating and exploding. About a month after he bought it, he was charging the phone overnight
and says he woke up to find it "shooting flames" ... which caused 1st, 2nd and 3rd degree burns.
Samsung had issued a recall earlier in September -- before the alleged fire -- but Michael says the phone should never have been sold to him in the first place.