Wednesday, 9 November 2016

Dog's head swells to three times its normal size after snakebite (PHOTOS)


Pet Helpers, Inc., of Fairmont shared photos on its Facebook page of a dog named Logar with a head swollen to thrice its normal size after a bite from a venomous snake. It took only one day for the brave dog to get back to its lively self after treatments at an animal hospital.

"Hard to believe the last picture in the group is really the same dog. For those that are not aware Logar came to us after suffering a snake bite. He is one lucky pup!" a Facebook post on the shelter's page said.
The incident which happened in September went viral recently. More photos of the dog after he has been treated below...



Share this Post:





Related News

No comments:

Post a Comment