Linda Ikeji Goofed with her new pet project, Lindaikejisocial.com. Here are the reasons why:
1. Everyone is asking me as a#socialmedia expert what I think about Linda Ikeji social? Its more like#419Social for her gullible Nigerian fans
2. Linda Ikeji Social is not a realistic SM network considering the owner has not explored SM well. Doesn't have a verified interactive FB fanpage or using the power of sm to secure votes for her to win #mamas2016
3. Linda Ikeji does not have a verified premium Twitter page with 1.3 million followers, almost half purchased bots something Twitter hates!
4. Linda Ikeji does not have a Pinterest, Snapchat or Ello page so it may be difficult to interact with her on her LIS network. Weak fanbase
5. Linda Ikeji LIS video says she's the FIRST website paying eyewitnesses for stories. FALSE! @PulseNigeria247@naijcom have been before her
6. Linda Ikeji will place ads on ur FB profile page if u have 50K followers. NOT REALISTIC! The most followers is FFK with 29,000. No sense!
7. Linda Ikeji Social is actually building FB not fans. Dumb Nigerian media say she wants to beat @MarkZuckerberg. By telling ppl to have 50k?
8. Linda Ikeji brands LIS as SM meets blogging. HOW? Paying N1K for stories u can't verify. #YeyeDeySmell. Ppl R gonna use it like Nairaland, waste their time and data while she's making money!
9. Linda Ikeji rarely interacts with her fans so why is LIS important? On IG she posts her fashion, doesn't do blogging seminars like me #Teach
10. Finally Linda Ikeji is in LIS for herself. To sell ads on ur FB pages and u get cash when u have built up her FB monetization. I KNOW! Im the leading Nigerian on Facebook monetization with interactive and highly shared content. I even sell podcasts to share my secrets of making money on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube featured in the Punch newspapers twice in 2015. LINDA DOES NOT SHARE HER SECRETS!
Good luck to her fans and to@officiallindaikeji. In 2 years the server may be hacked or shut down. Many people already having a hard time registering.
That's my two cents!