Weather (state,county)

Breaking News

Man Dies After Overdosing On 'Gutter Water', An Illicit Drug Combination (PHOTOS)


 A 21-year-old man, Kenneth, has died after overdosing on an illicit drug combination called “gutter water” at a hotel in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to reports, “gutter water” is a combination of codiene, refnol, tramadol, cannabis and water or juice. Kenneth, who is epileptic, took the drug on Saturday at Durak hotel and immediately started having seizures.

He was later rushed to the Ikorodu general hospital, where he eventually gave up the ghost.

Thanks For Reading! Please Support us...

Kevin Djakpor Blog is editorially independent - our journalism is free from the influence of billionaire owners or politicians. No one edits or editor, no one steers our opinion. And unlike many others, we have decided not to put up a paid subscription or paywall as we want to keep our journalism completely Free, Open and Accessible. But the revenue we get from advertising is falling, so we increasingly need our readers to help fund our independent, investigative reporting. Support Kevin Djakpor Blog, click the link below to donate:

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO SUPPORT KEVIN DJAKPOR BLOG

No comments