Weather (state,county)

Breaking News

Fire Guts Senator Shekarau's House In Kano State (Photos)


A fire outbreak occurred at the residence of former Kano state governor, Malam Ibrahim Shekarau. It was gathered that the outbreak happened when a spark ignited fire at his residence at Mundubawa Avenue in Kano.

According to reports, the fire incident which was attributed  to electrical spark - occurred on Sunday evening.

A media aide to the former governor, Malam Sule Yau Sule said the incident occurred at about 4.00pm and affected two rooms out of the whole building.

He explained the fire was immediately put off...

It was disclosed that the house was built for Shekarau by the Kano state government immediately he left office in 2011 as part of retirement package.

Thanks For Reading! Please Support us...

Kevin Djakpor Blog is editorially independent - our journalism is free and accessible. But the revenue we get from advertising is falling, so we increasingly need our readers like you to support us. Support Kevin Djakpor Blog with as little as $1

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO SUPPORT KEVIN DJAKPOR BLOG

No comments